Self Care Coaching
- Want to think more deliberately about self care?
- Need help figuring out what self care means to you?
- Want to create time and space for you, to dedicate to looking after you?
- Want to make new habits and tools so you can look after your mental health and wellbeing?
Self Care Coaching may be for you!
My coaching plans are as follows:
Free 30min call
This will be to figure out if we click and can work with each other. In this call we will clarify goals, hopes, fears, and set the relationship. Book here: https://calendly.com/gemhill/30min
If we can work together and you’d like to continue, you can choose one of the following options:
1 hour self care coaching session: £60
– A one-off session to help you however I can. Whether that’s a look at your self care in general, or a session to plan a change you want to make, we can tailer this to help you
On-going self care coaching, 6x1hr sessions: £300
– We’ll figure out what self care means for you and how it fits into your life .
– I can help provide accountability and help set up self care in your life
- Talk over difficulties, challenges, and provide brainstorming to adapt self care to fit your life and circumstances.
Please note, I am not a therapist, and will not be offering advice on matters that are better handled by someone with professional training. I can signpost people to professional resources if we decide this is a good option for you
I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about self care, figuring it out,
adapting it when needed, and making space for it in my life. As I have a
couple of chronic health conditons I also know that sometimes you need
to make self care fit your life, and make changes to established
routines as circumstances and health change.
Self care can be difficult to manage – no one teaches us how to look after our mental health, and when things get busy, it’s often ourselves that get neglected.
Whether routines are a must or are too inflexible for your life, whether self care means carving out time for you in a busy life, or trying to make sure you have things you enjoy doing as well as keeping on top of other needs, I want to help you figure it out.
Still got more questions? I have an FAQ on the blog: https://selfcarebackpack.com/blog/self-care-coaching-faq/ or you can email me email@example.com